• Call 707-357-5644 for event dates on the Mendocino Coast
• One Saturday per month in Nevada City:
• One Sunday per month in Sacramento:
For appointments and fees, contact Siri Gian or phone (707) 357-5644.
Relieve stress, learn self acceptance and come home to your natural vitality, sexuality and joy through individual Reichian Breathwork sessions facilitated by 40 year practitioner Dr. Siri Gian Singh Khalsa. Experience the many benefits of this powerful form of bodywork using breath, sound and movement. Siri Gian Singh fosters a safe environment for emotional, physical, psychological and spiritual breakthroughs.
- Improve your breathing
- Release toxic emotions
- Increase your sexual vitality
- Heal emotional wounds
- Accept and love your body more
- Learn how to breathe and communicate to your fullest potential
- Create a sense of well being
- Increase your capacity to stay centered in trying times
- Invite more grace and power into your life
Reichian breathwork was first developed in the early 20th century by pioneering therapist Dr. Wilhelm Reich M.D. Considered by many to be the granddaddy of all deep emotional release forms of bodywork, Reichian breathwork is now practiced by medical doctors, chiropractors, therapists, and bodyworkers around the world.
All sessions are held weekly in Mendocino and once a month in Sacramento and Nevada City.
Siri Gian practices Reichian Therapy one Sunday per month at
Middle Way Health
708 Alhambra Blvd.
Sacramento, CA 95816
Please call Dr. Khalsa at (707) 357-5644 for availability.
Reichian Therapy in Nevada City is held at
Lifestyles of Light
100 N. Pine St.
Nevada City CA 95959
To make an appointment for Reichian Therapy in Nevada City, contact Dr. Khalsa at firstname.lastname@example.org or (707) 357-5644.
Dr. Siri Gian Singh Khalsa
Dr. Siri Gian Khalsa
- B.A., U.C. Berkeley, with honors, 1967; M.A., U.C.L.A., 1968; Ph.D. Psychology, International College (Wilhelm Reich and Reichian Therapy) 1981.
- Studied Kundalini Yoga under Yogi Bhajan.
- Apprenticeship with Jin Shin Do Acupressure master Dr. Iona Teeguarden
- Certified Massage Therapist, taught by the brilliant therapist Ginger Clark
- Breath Coach at the Mendocino Coast Clinics, Inc., Department of Behavioral Medicine in Fort Bragg, California, 2008 - Present
We spend an enormous part of our energy holding back basic needs and feelings which we've learned were not okay. An effective way to free these blocked energies, release anger and reawaken to our natural vitality and pleasure is through the breathing, movement and sounds of Reichian sessions.
Siri Gian has been involved in the study of human sexuality and daily practice of Kundalini Yoga for over 35 years. The basis for his work is grounded in Reichian Therapy. He has a private practice on the Mednocino Coast and in Sacramento.