For Large or Small Groups
SIRI GIAN’S STRESS MANAGEMENT FOR LARGE OR SMALL GROUPS
I’m comfortable facilitating stress management for large (several hundred) or small groups, focusing on any of these areas:
- Meditation (Kundalini – I studied with the Kundalini Yoga master Yogi Bhajan for thirty three years), body scanning, mindfulness, and Toltec meditations (I apprenticed with Don Miguel Ruiz, author of The Four Agreements, for seven years)
- Pranayama/ Breath Meditation, Reichian Breathwork (I studied with Dr. Phillip Curcuruto, a masterful Reichian Therapist, for over twenty five years), Kundalini breath practices, Transformational Breathwork (I studied with Dr. Judith Kravitz, the creator of Transformational Breathwork, for five years) the Wim Hoff Method (I’ve studied with this brilliant master online for two years) and the powerful breath teachings of African traditional healers (with whom I studied in Africa for five years).
- Acupressure (I apprenticed with Michael Gauch, and with Ron and Dr. Iona Teeguarden for three years)
- Sound Healing (Through gong and through vocalization—I studied with the sound healer Karina Schilde for three years)
- Healthy Eating Habits (I’ve studied Auryvedic nutrition, worked as a professional chef, and studied full time at Living Light Culinary Arts Institute in Ft. Bragg for one year)
- Effective techniques to deal with anxiety (including panic attacks), depression, sleep issues, pain management, impulse control and addiction, anger management, self esteem, team building, sexual issues, and creating a lifestyle full of pleasure, fun, inspiration and easy daily stress reduction practices.
My passion is in training people who in turn will coach others in effective stress reduction practices. Since 1972 I’ve practiced 2 1/2 hours of yoga, chanting, and meditation daily, from 4-6:30 am. I graduated with honors from UC Berkeley, have a Masters degree from UCLA, and a Ph.D in Psychology from International College) Please see my website to learn more about my training and work experience.